When do we collect information from you?
- When you fill in a contact form or sign-up form (through the website or on paper/card)
- When you contact us by email, text, phone call or letter
We collect the following information
- Name, address and contact details
- Credit or debit card information (when you wish to make donations or obtain goods or services identified as payable)
- Information you disclose in e-mails or letters you send to us, phone calls, via social media and face-to-face contact.
Special category information
- We do not collect special category information.
The purposes we keep and process this information are
- To establish and maintain your involvement with Masterbuilders Trust and to communicate with you by email, phone and other means.
- To keep you informed by text and/or email and/or social media about Masterbuilders’s services, activities and events.
- To collect donations and claim gift aid
- To answer your inquiries
- To help us to improve what we do and offer
- To keep you informed of new developments we believe may be of interest to you.
How we keep and process your information
- We will not share your information with others without your consent, unless it is to
- Comply with any legal obligation, or
- To enforce or apply any contract with you or others, or
- To protect our rights, property or safety of our employees or others, or
- We will keep information only as long as necessary (or until you ask us to remove and destroy it, if earlier) except that we may keep and process:
- Payment information in order to process any payment you have authorised
- We may combine information we collect with information we have lawfully collected from other sources.
- We will email you only about things connected with Masterbuilders Trust, such as latest news, future events and funding opportunities, etc.
- You may tell us to remove any of your information we hold at any time.
- We use Mailchimp and Whatsapp to communicate with you and you can find their privacy policies here: